How to Lead a Healthy Life According to TCM?
1. Stop taking all steroids, antidepressants and anxiety medications.
2. Stop eating dairy products, for example, cheese, yogurt, and ice cream. Try soy milk and rice milk.
3. Stop consuming refined white sugar and artificial sweeteners (including Stevia, Nutrasweet, Equal, Sweet n Low) in drinks, foods, and snacks.
4. If you like sweets, you can use natural organic cane sugar or honey. Natural organic cane sugar is not white. It has a slight tan color to it.
5. Use iodized sea salt instead of refined non-iodized salt.
6. If you really like coffee then drink no more than 2 cups per week. You may drink tea instead of coffee, because tea is alkaline and coffee is acidic.
7. Eat more natural foods. Avoid processed, refined foods with additives and coloring. Avoid foods with added vitamins and other supplements.
8. Avoid alcohol, processed fruit juices with preservatives, Coke and all sodas.
9. Women should avoid cold drinks and foods during their menses. (Salad and yogurt are considered cold foods)
10. Do not eat anything 3 hours before going to bed at night.
11. Go to bed no later than 11 pm, the best is before 10 pm.
12. Exercise regularly.
Perhaps you think, “Those rules are very strict, I can’t follow all of them. I love coffee, cheese, and ice cream, hey, we live in Switzerland, how can we live without cheese?”
Yes, so that’s the reason you need TCM physicians. If everyone were to faithfully follow these rules, how could doctors survive?^&^